2.24.2010

Recipe Organization

Since most of the posts about our Farm Share eating experiences involve produce, I will try to develop a way to highlight the main ingredients of each dish and categorize the recipes accordingly.

For example, posts about kale, swiss chard, and other dishes involving winter greens will be under "dark leafy greens."  Or, posts about turnips, carrots, and potatoes will be under "root vegetables."  It might change a little bit as I add more posts, and if it's not user-friendly, please let me know.  For now, I hope it works!

(I just added "Local Fare" to highlight posts in which we use local meats and seafood, and a sort of catch-all category, "Use of Produce," for the random salads, sides, desserts, etc. we come up with to use our Farm Share produce.)

No comments:

Post a Comment