6.28.2010

Ravioli with Kale and Portabella Mushrooms

The summer months have turned me into a lazy blogger!  I know my posts have been far and few between, and I'll try to be better as the summer progresses.  After a few out of town trips and a couple crazy weeks settling back into town, my husband and I are back on a little bit more of a regular schedule and finally cooking again.

A few weeks ago it was a cold, rainy day in Boston.  "But wait, isn't this June?" you might ask.  It was, in fact.  June 9, to be exact.  However, it felt more like October 9.  Craving something warm and comforting, we picked up ravioli from Dave's Fresh Pasta and cooked up a meal with some Portabella mushrooms and Farm Share kale and grape tomatoes.


Hopefully this will be my last example of use of Farm Share produce in cold-weather dishes for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment